Salary description: $70-85k AUD base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading US asset manager with a global presence. They require a candidate with a strong broad fund operations background to work within a client services role with a focus on providing assistance to external fund manager clients and investors. This is a unique role in that the role is both internal and external client-focused, with interaction with external Investment Managers and investors.
The ideal applicant would have a good educational profile with 2-5 years of post-tertiary experience working in asset management operations or client services support.
They are seeking an experienced client service specialist with an operational background who is looking to grow their career by providing the highest level of support and issue resolution to our clients.
Your role as a client service specialist will see you responsible for performing as well as reviewing daily operational tasks and deliverables and following up on queries and resolving client issues.
- Acting as daily contact and first point of escalation for investment manager and internal teams.
- Accepting full accountability for the query resolution raised by investment managers include but not limited to settlements (cash/equities/FX), corporate actions issues, tax/income, cash, market practices
- Resolving complex issues with instructions received for domestic market and international market trades/corporate actions/FX
- Escalating and liaising with internal teams to ensure investment managers’ queries are resolved within timeframe.
Ideal backgrounds for this role will be candidates with a strong written and verbal communication skills, 3+ years of fund operations experience from a fund manager or custodian, with a heavy client focus.
This is an exceptional, Melbourne-based opportunity with a leading global US asset manager as they grow their Victorian footprint on the back of rapid inflows from superannuation clients.Apply for this Job →