Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a full-service asset manager, with offices across the globe. They are currently seeking a well-spoken Client Services Associate to join their Reporting team.
In this operational role, you will be part of the Asset Management Reporting team who are responsible for the delivery of investor reporting services and correspondence for retail, wholesale and institutional clients across our client’s Investment businesses. Further responsibilities include:
- Execution of client correspondence and fund performance reporting in accordance with timeframes and business requirements, whilst ensuring accuracy
- Liaising with various external service providers to ensure accurate and timely distribution of client correspondence and will be responsible for document maintenance including drafting and reviewing correspondence
- Delivering fund information to clients in accordance with timeframes and business requirements, whilst ensuring client expectations and internal KPIs are met.
- High level of engagement with key internal stakeholder, such as Fund Accounting, Product Managers, Legal and Compliance
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- The desire to provide exceptional client service and the ability to work well in a small team
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail
- At least 3 – 5 years’ previous experience working in a similar environment
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a great global asset manager!Apply for this Job →