Salary description: $70k - $85k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is an award-winning boutique equities fund in Sydney. They require a candidate with a strong broad fund operations background to work within a client services role with a focus on providing unit registry assistance to clients and investors.
The ideal applicant would have a good educational profile with 4+ years of post-tertiary experience working in asset management operations and client services.
They are seeking an experienced client service specialist with an operational background who is looking to grow their career by providing the highest level of support and issue resolution to our clients.
The role will encompass direct interaction with the senior team in a broad range of functions and is ideal for an enthusiastic, organised individual with a strong work ethic and an interest in the financial sector. It requires attention to detail, a friendly disposition and also has the potential for growth.
- Support Head of Distribution and Senior Distribution Manager in sales and business development functions, including new investor requests and application queries
- Deliver regulatory and performance reporting to management to enable effective business decision making
- Produce business report requirements that support operational efficiency as requested by the Chief Operating Officer
- Provide assistance to the Fund Accountant in operation functions such as unit registry maintenance and preparation of reports
- Database management including maintenance of CRM tools and other internal performance and economic/financial statistics databases
- Liaise with outsourced suppliers to ensure database management aligns with company objectives
- Preparation of detailed financial modelling with guidance from senior team member
Ideal backgrounds for this role will be candidates with a strong written and verbal communication skills, 4+ years of fund operations (unit registry) experience from a fund manager or custodian, whos moved into a client service role more recently.
- Strong experience in CRM administration systems, preferably Salesforce
- Highly experienced in Excel with ability to create analytical reporting
- Tertiary qualification in accounting, finance or business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in identifying, analyzing and reviewing data
- A flexible approach and strong team player
- Ideally RG146 compliant