Salary description: Circa $140,000 - $190,000 + super and commissions
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a leading global services vendor, that provides asset managers with the solutions they need to grow assets under management, communicate with their clients, and address the data challenges facing the industry.
This BDM role is responsible for developing relationships with Buy-Side clients while understanding the overall client needs and aligning products and services to their goals and strategies.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who possesses comprehensive product and market knowledge in the Australian wealth management and funds management sectors. The role involves managing existing relationships as well as going out and proactively building new opportunities and pipeline. The successful candidate will be joining a team working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that offers excellent rewards.
This role is located in our client’s Sydney office.
- Working closely with other stakeholders in the office to identify new business opportunities from existing and new accounts through accurate sales planning.
- Focus on solution-based selling
- Delivery of a strong client service offering from pitching to closing and delivering the deal
- Maximising new business opportunities in existing accounts through close client contact & strategic new business campaigns.
- Maximising revenues of existing client accounts.
- Developing a strong understanding and awareness of their proposition in order that highly targeted sales campaign and product sales plans can be built.
- A proven track record with a financial services vendor sales role, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and RM.
- Experience in selling data services along with subscription based products (like software) would be a definite asset
- Proven selling skills; including a driven attitude
- 5+ years experience selling at senior levels within the financial services marketplace, including selling software and technology solutions to buy-side clients
- A proven track record of acquiring new business, and successful account management