Salary description: Circa $90k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This role will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a First Line of Defense program across the region related to the policies and procedures developed that ensure the company is compliant with its regulatory obligations.
The role will entail building the program as well as implementing and maintaining operational risk procedures.
- Prepare reports on control reviews undertaken, controls inventory maintenance and remediation activities to relevant stakeholders
- Instill confidence by demonstrating credibility and expertise on control issues
- Monitor remediation steps and corrective action plans from control review findings to implementation
- Conduct periodic controls reviews including process mapping, risk and controls identification, testing, gap analysis, and issue remediation utilizing internal standard risk and control methodology.
- Establish strong relationships with key functional stakeholders including first line of defense business lines, Operational Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit.
- Bachelor’s degree essential with further education highly regarded
- Direct experience in risk management and regulatory compliance
- Around 4 years experience with a financial services firm, internal audit experience beneficial
- Knowledgeable about processes, risks and controls/controls design
- Competent in applications technology, audit, or risk and controls
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click through the Apply Now function below. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.Apply for this Job →