Salary description: Circa $100k SGD
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to act as an Asset Management Vendor Associate liaising with external vendors to the business. This position exists as the first line of defence, and you will complete third party risk management activities to effectively evaluate, assess, manage and report on third party risks. The ideal applicant would have several years of asset management or custody operations experience, with some exposure to compliance, risk and accounting.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Interfacing with business owners, subject matter experts, and third parties to ensure third party risk assessment activity is managed in accordance with company policies and third party Risk Management.
- Developing and managing the calendar for the deadlines of all due diligence work to be completed and signed off.
- Serving as the liaison to corporate and business partners for risk matters related to vendors and all third party administrators; works directly with internal auditors, operational risk and compliance representatives as required.
The ideal candidate will have a B.Accounting or B.Finance, with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience, preferably in asset management or custody operations or accounting. Further attributes include:
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to understand and analyse technology, service, purchasing and pricing issues, as well as risk management principles.
- Analytical, detail oriented, and organised in managing responsibilities with varying deadlines.
The salary will be circa $80-100k SGD depending on experience, plus an annual bonus.Apply for this Job →