Salary description: $150k-$200k SGD base + bonus
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 10 to 15 years of experience
Our client is seeking a Change Management Lead, to be accountable for ensuring organisational readiness for a new working environment by developing and rolling-out change activities for the organisation. The role will be responsible for the development of a change management framework, as well as the implementation of a change management strategy in line with the agreed framework which is aligned to a release based approach. This is a two-year contract role.
- Design, develop and deliver a communications program to support change goals at both the strategic and tactical level.
- Identify key stakeholders, and together with core personnel, actively build strong relationships to ensure stakeholders needs are captured and supported.
- Work with and support senior leaders, and provide change management coaching to managers as required in order that they can lead the change within their teams.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation strategies to ensure any devised change programs are successfully implemented.
- Degree qualified in business, change management or related discipline
- Extensive experience in successfully leading the design and implementation of change management interventions for major initiatives, ideally within a large and complex organisation
- Highly skilled at negotiation, influencing and providing positive leadership to senior management, programs teams and people across all levels
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
SG EA Licence No.15S7735Apply for this Job →