Salary description: $160-210k base AUD
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a large US Fund Manager seeking a Senior Investment Compliance Officer to join their firm on a full time basis. In this role, you will be required to develop and implement a compliance monitoring program and provide advisory services in line with regulatory requirements. This is a regional coverage role so there would be some travel across the region to work closely within operational and compliance teams across the different offices.
- Coordinate and implement investment guidelines and restrictions coding into Bloomberg AIM and perform enhancement reviews
- Liaise with investment, business and support areas to identify and resolve errors, breaches and client complaints
- Ensure regulatory and client contractual obligations are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Keep updated on new regulations and industry developments
- Prepare and co-ordinate key control documents for management and client reporting.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance or Law
- At least 8 years strong asset management experience
- CFA certification highly regarded