Salary description: Circa $75k-$80k
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a well known tier 1 bank. They are seeking a contractor to cover maternity leave for 9 months to join their finance & control department.
They will be responsible for assisting with the production of all financial reporting which is used by external regulators, Head Office and local management.
The ideal candidate will be part to fully qualified and have 2+ years experience within a financial reporting / regulatory reporting role ideally from a financial services business and experience with preparing APRA reports
- Prepare monthly reporting package to head office
- prepare monthly GST reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly and quarterly regulatory reports to APRA, ABS and ASX
- Prepare monthly GST / BAS return
- Prepare monthly and quarterly income tax return
- Assist Singapore financial reporting team for head office reporting
- Assist with the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Assist senior accountant on an ad-hoc basis
- Assist financial reporting manager on an ad-hoc basis.
- Post Graduate Diploma or other studies in Accounting and/or the Banking / Finance Industry
- Commencement of study for ACA/CPA
- Financial reporting experience, preferably in Financial Services industry
- Regulatory reporting experience
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click through the Apply Now function below. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.
Apply for this Job →