- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Are you a confident, articulate recruiter with a genuine interest in financial markets and a proven track record in temp/contract recruitment in Australia?
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading financial services recruitment firm and join a highly respected Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment agency during their growth phase – to help build our temp/contract recruitment business in Australia.
We run a small profitable team of recruiters and each year look to carefully grow our team when we meet high quality recruiters who we feel will be a good cultural fit. We have no interest in becoming a large recruitment consulting firm, but rather seek to employ a select group of recruiters who are well paid, and engage well with good quality, loyal clients.
Any prior industry experience in asset management, wealth management or investment banking will be held in high regard. Further, prior direct temp/contract work experience in recruitment, HR or Talent Acquisition would be very beneficial.
We have been established since June 2005, and are experiencing growth as a function of our premium service offering and the confident financial markets in Asia-Pac over the past year.
Anton Murray Consulting is a dynamic specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment agency that is focused on providing a premium service to the Operations, Middle Office and Front Office sectors across a range of Tier one firms in the Asia-Pacific region. Our focus is assignments in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Singapore and we have supplier agreements that reach across the major Asia-Pac financial markets.
We currently have supply agreements with many of the largest investment banks, asset managers and private wealth businesses across our target locations of Sydney, Singapore, Melbourne and Hong Kong. This will allow a new recruiter once they are up to speed, to quickly leverage off our existing relationships to generate revenue.
Who is the ideal person for this role?
• We run a small team in Sydney, so most importantly the right team and cultural fit is paramount.
• We are seeking a sharp, confident recruiter with several years of prior experience in financial services recruitment. Ideally an applicant who is at the start of their recruitment career, and gradually building experience and seeking to learn from the best in the industry, would be our preference.
•This is a great opportunity for a goal-oriented and revenue-focused temp/contract recruiter to work alongside an established team with a lot of autonomy to simply make great money and regular bonuses.
Anton Murray Consulting has offices based in the heart of the CBD, we encourage flexibility in your work day and offer a supportive and positive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants from any diverse background.
If you want to be a part of a winning and successful team then you need to look no further.
Why should you work for Anton Murray Consulting?
• Work alongside some of the most well respected, well connected and experienced investment banking, funds management and wealth management recruiters in the Sydney marketplace.
• An opportunity to join a business that has a global reach with a recruiting focus across Asia-Pacific. You will be based in head office in Sydney, but have the capacity to work across our 4 coverage locations to capture work and increase revenue for the firm.
• Multiple preferred supplier agreements with several prominent Tier-One Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Private Banks.
• A supportive and friendly team, with a flat team structure.
• A specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment focus, where our fee levels are high and our reputation is strong.
• We seek to build solid relationships with our clients and candidates through entertaining over coffee and lunches, which you would be expected to be involved with.
• We are all fun and energetic, and seek to recruit like-minded recruiters.
Most importantly, we are all genuinely passionate about what we do and about building our reputation as a premium specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment company across Asia-Pacific. We have well-established offices in each of our 4 coverage locations of Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong. You will travel regularly to each location to build business & relationships, but be based in Sydney.
• To apply for this Associate-level position you will need to have prior recruitment experience. Ideally direct financial markets recruitment experience in Australia, with a focus on growing a temp/contract book.
• University educated, ideally with tertiary education in HR or financial services.
• Competent understanding of financial markets, and ideally previous financial services work experience.
• Strong sales, client services and business development skills.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to build rapport, and a real interest in working in recruitment.
• A strong desire to make money and have fun.
Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply with your LinkedIn profile, or to discuss more about the opportunity contact Anton Murray directly on +61 2 8246 8910.Apply for this Job →