Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: $93k - 1.2m HKD p.a.
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a US Asset Manager with an infrastructure focus seeking to strengthen their project finance capabilities within their Hong Kong based team. The Infrastructure Fund Analyst will gain exposure to the full origination, due diligence, structuring and execution of a number of unique to market projects/transactions.
The position involves high levels of financial modelling in Excel for both new and existing projects, using new and existing models. It is a challenging quantitative role and will suit someone genuinely passionate about working with Microsoft Excel and further developing their modelling and financial analysis skills.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Bachelors degree with excellent academic record
- Sector knowledge and experience in infrastructure/energy
- Previous portfolio experience in Project/Structured Finance/ infrastructure advisory
- Experience in conducting/overseeing due diligence and credit analysis, including complex financial modelling
- 3-6 years experience across financing and investments in both physical and financial assets.
Apply for this Job →