Our client is a leading ranked corporate advisor who is seeking to add two experienced Associates, ideally with experience across renewable energy sector, solar, wind, battery storage etc.
This is a great opportunity for high calibre candidates to join a global leader in debt arranging, equity sales and buy-side advice within the renewable energy project advisory industry in Australia.
This role will be deal execution focused so we are seeking candidates who have been involved in M&A or senior debt advisory deal execution.
The successful candidate will be involved in all areas of the firm’s focus, across both equity and debt, in a deal execution capacity. You will work at the forefront of each of the firm’s projects, working on them from start to finish, while also providing essential support work, due diligence and taking on senior stakeholder responsibilities.
We are interested in speaking with candidates that have:
- 3-7 years’ advanced modelling skills for project finance transactions;
- Experience within the energy sector in either project finance or M&A, combined with broader utility/infrastructure sector experience;
- Experience of working with different clients including IPPs, financial investors and utilities;
- Experience in supporting / co-leading equity and debt transactions
- Ability to work accurately, independently under time pressure and manage multiple commitments;
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to grasp/ present complex commercial and financing issues effectively;
This opportunity is only available to candidates with full working rights for Australia.