Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: $60k-90k USD
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global tier-one management consulting firm seeking a Research Vendor Coordinator to join their team in Hong Kong.
The Associate will help manage the company’s relationships with external information providers and lead related procurement activities specifically in Asia Pacific. This includes negotiating, monitoring, and supporting content delivery through the firm’s portal and other internal channels.
The key focus of the role will be to work with third party research partners, ensuring quality services for the company. The position will involve business partnering and interactions externally with vendor executives, sales, and service teams, as well as internally with case teams, Knowledge Business Directors, Knowledge Experts, Finance, Legal and members of the External Content Team.
- Undergraduate degree with high academic achievement required
- 2‐5 years of post-university relevant information data management experience preferred
- Experience working with 3rd party research providers or in an account management role
- Proven vendor relationship / contract management ability is a must
- Experience working with global, virtual teams across functions, preferably in professional services
- Deep knowledge of the key players in the information management industry and their strategies, pricing models, and technologies
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Exceptionally strong analytical and communication skills