Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: Competitive
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global investment bank, based in Hong Kong, seeking to appoint a Prime Brokerage Relationship Manager at AVP, VP level. They are looking to hire in 2018.
Ideally you will have direct experience in prime broking/services both domestically and abroad. You will have extensive equity operations and/or middle office experience within investment banking. You will have direct PB client services experience.
It is expected that you will have strong communication skills and have had extensive experience in liaising with external clients.
Responsibilities will include:
• Resolve and manage Buy-In situations, market exclusions, High Risk Market Trades (Large Value / High risk Markets), Investigating & Resolving Interest Claims.
• Develop a good working relationship with counterparts in, Hong Kong and to provide a streamlined and seamless global coverage to the clients.
• Provide information to clients on up-to-date industry and market news & work with relevant departments to gain access for the client to new markets.
• Responding to client queries that relate to Stock Lending, Cash Management, Corporate actions & Dividends, IT, Interest rates, FX, Swaps, F&O, IPO’s, Leverage, Tax & Legal issues.
• Responsible for ensuring Clients are aware of corporate action events & dividend entitlements which relate to their positions.
• Generate daily End of Day management reports on clients portfolios.
Kindly reach out to us on +852 2168 0887 to have a confidential chat.Apply for this Job →