Salary description: $60k-$80k + super
- 1 to 3 years of experience
The Bookings Analyst role is focused on the booking of equity and exchange traded options trades.
The key responsibilities of the Bookings Analyst include, but are not limited to:-
- Booking of equity transactions;
- Booking of exchange traded options transactions;
- Preparing trade confirmations;
- Handling International Bookings;
- Reviewing unallocated trades accounts;
- Correcting errors Sorting of contract notes;
- Liaising with dealers, Administrators and institutional dealers;
- Investigating any arising issues across bookings enquiries;
- Ensuring all Trades are booked on a daily basis;
- Delivering quality service to both internal and external clients ensuring all internal controls and procedures are complied with at all times.
- 2+ years’ equity trade execution experience required;
- A strong understanding of the Clearing, Settlements and Custody cycle;
- Bookings experience gained through trading exposure at a securities organisation or investment bank;
- 2+ years’ equity ops/ middle office ideally from a broker.