Salary description: $50k-$60k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
This role is primarily responsible for overseeing the Client Support and Back Office Operations of this leading broker. The role requires great attention to detail, accuracy, initiative and clear and articulate communication skills.
The main system they use is Metatrader4, so experience with MT4 will be held highly.
The position requires the support of junior team members whilst being flexible and having a willingness to get involved to assist with any duties that may be allocated during times of increased market activity, regulatory audit or for the Board or Senior Management. As the company trades in international markets, some slight shift work requirements are included- 7pm every now and then.
The ability to think rapidly, communicate issues to internal (Risk/ Finance/ Sales) and external (Counterparties & Clients) stakeholders and to follow up promptly on any outstanding items is a key requirement of the position.
Specific Duties of the Role
- Setting up new accounts;
- Dealing with Client Enquiries;
- Maintenance of CRM and Back Office systems;
- Banking and posting of Client Cash;
- Carrying out daily trade/bank Reconciliations;
- Management Reporting;
- Ensuring filing is up to date, well ordered and easily accessible;
- Assisting with general office administrative duties as directed.
Required Experience, Qualifications and Skills for the role
- MT4 system experience required
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant work experience in a similar role within a Financial Services Environment;
- Knowledge and exposure to FX, equities and/or other derivatives markets;
- Proficiency in trade and bank reconciliations;
- Ability to work on own without immediate support (strong initiative, self starter and pro-active style);
- Proven back office system skills proficiency;
- Microsoft Office Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel.