Our client is a leading global financial institution looking for Business Analysts to contribute to join their Project Management Team within their Wealth Management division. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience in business analysis and/or product development, adaptable to suit the needs and dynamic of the team as best as possible, and able to manage the project road map, from solution design to transformation.
This is a regional project, where the successful applicants will be working in a Sydney team alongside other teams throughout the APAC region. Our client is seeking candidates with Onboarding KYC experience, demonstrated end-to-end process and solution capabilities, and hands-on analysis and business partnering experience.
This role will be hired on a 12-month contract paying a daily rate of $750-950 per day + super, with strong potential for extension. Our client is seeking a specific background and profile for this position, with tight parameters being set.
Facilitate the development of strategic and tactical solutions with business partners to achieve business objectives
- Manage the development of solutions for product area and align priorities and approach with the business objectives and desired outcome.
- Facilitate problem definition, establish project scope, and define business needs with stakeholders and various other functional groups.
- Perform business analysis, user story preparation, determine workflow, and give recommendations on process enhancements and system upgrades.
- Manage and undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, requirement analysis/documentation, and UAT management (including UAT test script) to implementation support.
- Evaluate project performance post implementation and resolve any production issues together with stakeholders.
- Mapping out project timeline and path to execution.
- Tracking project and ensure all deliverables are completed on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Preparation of project communication materials including but not limited to status updates and steering committee presentations.
- Monitor all deliverables and dependencies.
- Responsible for communication to all stakeholders on status and timeline.
- Manage and reconcile conflicts on resource and expectations between stakeholders.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally 5-10 years’ experience in a business analyst capacity, with previous exposure to KYC/Financial Crime projects within the region. Experience gained from Private Banking or Wealth Management is a definite advantage.
- Business background is preferred over a technical background, though ideally still possessing strong hands-on analysis, end-to-end process, and solution capabilities.
- Exposure to projects pertaining to business platforms, and possessing advisory skills from a consulting background.
- Self-motivated with a solution focused mindset and an ability to work well and deliver under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build relationships, influence and manage stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate complex topics effectively at all levels of management and across different business functions.
- Experience in Agile development practice, Design Thinking or User-Centred Design is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates seeking remote or hybrid setups will not be considered – candidates must be prepared to work 5 days a week in-office.