Salary description: Up to $80K AUD package + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
An exceptional new role as a Business Development Associate has become available with our client supporting a senior sales manager.
Our client is an exceptional employer with a highly educated workforce and a stable environment that offers career progression regardless of fluctuations in financial markets.
This is an interesting position that works in support of the Manager of Sales for our clients Wealth Management Products division. The role will focus on raising awareness of the Wealth Management products through the Australian broker and financial planner market. The role will take care of a range of business development support functions in direct support of the sales team and it is expected that over time this role would evolve into a direct sales role. As such, the ideal candidate would be confident, well-spoken, articulate and energetic. A good understanding of wealth management combined with a relationship management mentality would be a perfect profile for the role.
The salary on offer will vary depending on relevant experience, although we would expect circa $70-80k + super + bonus.
- Work closely with the Manager of Sales in developing and executing sales activity to meet and exceed sales targets for Wealth Management products through the broker and financial planner market as well as direct to retail.
- Raising awareness of our clients Wealth Management products through the broker and financial planner market.
- Lead identification, follow-up activity, client profiling and setting up meetings.
- Managing client service and inquiries from broker, dealer group representatives and financial planners.
- Manage and coordinate events, webinars, seminars and conferences relating to activities associated with the Sales team.
- Create Sales material to support sales activity.
- Contribute to the product development of new initiatives within the Wealth Management industry.
- Clearly demonstrate client activity through CRM (Salesforce) to monitor sales activities and prepare management reports.
- Experience in the wealth management industry with general knowledge of exchange traded products, their use, features, benefits and risks.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Proven relationship management background.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or similar relevant to the role or experience.