Salary description: $100k-$130k + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading Asset Manager that is looking for a Funds Management Business Development Manager in Sydney.
The organisation is looking for a sharp junior BDM with a proven track record of business development within retail funds management distribution.
- Increase client base and revenues through the profitable growth of the product suite;
- Educate advisers on market trends and investment theory, including presentations;
- Consult with adviser firms on building efficient practices that provide value for their clients;
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships;
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs;
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- 4+ years in financial services with a major portion within Funds Management;
- 3+ years’ experience as a Fund BDM with strong retail distribution networks;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Exceptional sales and rapport building skills;
- Could also suit a very sharp BDA looking to progress to a Business Development Manager.