Our client is a global banking organisation looking to add an Information Security professional to join their team in Sydney.
- Support local staff on security process and procedures(e.g., security token management, secure file sharing).
- Periodic review of system security for the territory.
- Perform application security assessment on local applications.
- Raising awareness of IT Security topics.
- Managing other IT Security‐related projects where necessary.
- Perform local vendor security assessment as per regional guidelines.
- Implement the Territory Business Continuity Management programme.
- Manage the yearly testing requirements of all BCP scenarios, including the timely production of test plans and reports.
- Provide support in the IT audit and regulatory review activities.
- Present to clients on the bank’s management of Business Continuity and Information Security.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a Business Continuity or IT Security background, preferably from a financial services environment.