Salary description: $130k - $160k + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a well established boutique derivatives trading firm with a dominant product offering, that is generating significant interest among both institutional and retail trading groups. They are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join their team and effectively manage the Sydney office.
- Lead and manage sales, trading, compliance and risk teams.
- Staff mentoring and leadership
- External regulator engagement as well as internal stakeholder management, reporting directly to the Managing Director of the Australian business.
- At least 8 years’ experience in financial markets
- 5 year’s experience in a FX,CFD or Derivatives Trading environment with previous business management experience
- Track record of leading sales function and or risk and compliance oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum