- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a global financial services firm seeking a Cash Management Lead to join their team in Melbourne.
The role is required to lead and provide oversight to a functional team within the evolving APAC Cash Operating Model. The primary focus of this role will be Cash Management & Treasury Middle Office, initially focused on the AUD flows. However, due to the integrated nature of the company’s Cash Operating model the candidate will be required at times to cover elements of Payments Operations and Intraday Liquidity too.
The role will be within the cash and treasury middle office functions. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks including, position keeping, investment funding and transfers and credit monitoring. The candidate will be preferably have in-market experience gained through working within the Australian Banking network. In addition to exposure to regulators is desirable.
- Requires strong management skills and practical experience of managing multi-faceted teams within a Cash Management and Treasury Middle Office environment.
- In-market experience gained through working within the Australian Banking network, in addition to exposure to regulators is desirable.
- Strong understanding of AUD clearing, specifically High Value Clearing System (HVCS) and Austraclear.
- Prior knowledge and experience of working, ideally leading, Cash Management and Treasury Middle Office teams within a direct clearer bank in Australia.