Salary description: $65-70k plus super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
The Cash Administrator’s role is focused on cash settlements related to daily domestic and international equity/fixed income settlements.
The key responsibilities of the Cash Administrator include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare bank reconciliations.
• Cash payments and receipts.
• Drawing of cheques.
• Exigo payments.
• Monitoring trust movements.
• Liaise with dealers, advisors and institutional dealers.
• Investigate any arising issues across cash inquiries.
• Deliver quality service to both internal and external clients ensuring all internal controls and procedures are complied with at all times.
• Understanding of the Clearing, Settlements and Custody cycle.
• Cash settlement and reconciliation experience gained through Equity Settlements exposure at a securities organisation or Investment Bank.
• Exigo/ Austraclear system experience.