Salary description: Up to $30-$35 per hour base
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
This Cash Settlements role is focused on cash settlements related to daily domestic and international equity/fixed income settlements.
The key responsibilities of the Cash Settlements Officer include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare bank reconciliations;
• Cash payments and receipts;
• Drawing of cheques;
• Exigo payments;
• Monitoring trust movements;
• Liaise with dealers, advisors and institutional dealers;
• Investigate any arising issues across cash inquiries;
• Deliver quality service to both internal and external clients ensuring all internal controls and procedures are complied with at all times.
• Understanding of the Clearing, Settlements and Custody cycle;
• Cash settlement and reconciliation experience gained through Equity Settlements exposure at a securities organisation or Investment Bank;
• Exigo/ Austraclear system experience.