Contract or Temporary
The Client Account Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of a portfolio of clients in order to build and maintain effective client relationships and deliver superior client service, ensuring all trustee obligations/operational activities are met in a timely manner.
Ideal candidates will have around 5+ years’ experience in unit trust, managed funds, Trustee and client services experience from either a fund manager, custodian or fund services firms.
- Ensure delivery of service and operational excellence in activities in accordance with policies.
- Manage Client Relationships across clients including maintaining client relationship plans & conducting regular client visits.
- Ensure timeliness of all scheme regulatory lodgements.
- Assist Senior Manager and Senior Client Manager to ensure compliance is managed appropriately in accordance with compliance plan controls.
- Assist Governance Manager in monitoring service providers including investment managers, custodians/prime brokers and administrators.
- Assist with the on-boarding and integration of new business.
- Manage the off-boarding of schemes that are winding up.
- Develop & maintain operational relationships with key service providers.
- Maintain and manage the compliance system for assigned schemes.
- Present at the Board and Compliance Committee meetings as and when required.
- Participate in disclosure document and fund promotion material due diligence if required.
- Manage and oversee the billing for assigned clients.
- Review regular reports provided by each client for compliance with scheme/trust reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Escalate any legal/regulatory red flags to senior members of the Client Management Team.
- Ensure all regulatory lodgements (annual financial statements, tax returns and annual distributions) are completed at year end in a timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Business/Accounting/Economics/Law degree desirable, though any tertiary qualification would be acceptable with appropriate experience.
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in Financial Services.
- Excellent client management skills and relationship management experience.
- Strong knowledge of the managed funds industry and operational experience (custody/prime broker and administration) relating to managed fund.
- Strong process management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.