A leading US fund manager with over US$1 trillion of funds under management is seeking a junior candidate with 2-5 years of relevant experience to join their Client Account Services team
This is an exceptional opportunity for a junior-mid level funds management candidate to join the client services division of a very well-renowned Asset Manager and build a long-term career.
They will be responsible for assisting the Client Account Team with the processing and managing of the rebates related to the Australian Unit Trusts provided to new and existing clients.
The individual will be expected to display significant initiative and work independently. This role will also be responsible for attending to the day-to-day queries for clients in the Australian Unit Trusts, as well as engaging in client change activity such as client onboarding and change activity on new and existing global clients through regular contact with the Relationship Managers, Client Account Managers, legal and product management teams as well as external transfer agencies.
Owning in the end-to-end fund rebate process for the Australian Unit Trust clients, including:
• Preparing instructions to transfer agencies and internal departments of rebate rates and payments by set deadlines each month, as defined both with the internal and external administration parties as well as under client agreements
• Internal set up of rebate records for calculations accurately mirroring client-agreed terms
• Preparation of client rebate statements by set deadlines then submitted to the relevant internal teams.
• Raises suggestions for improvements to the quality and effectiveness of rebate-related processes and customer service
• Reconciles client accounts to internal systems/records.
• Confirm any missing information with Client Account Managers and Relationship Managers to ensure records are maintained as accurately as possible.
- 2-5 years of fund operations experience from either a fund manager, custodian, or fund services firm
- Knowledge of Unit Trusts
- Good level of competence in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical approach and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills in technical processes, verbal and written
- Client-focused and flexible approach
- Independent worker who are results driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; flexible
- Possess excellent organizational skills