Salary description: $100k-125k base salary
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
This is an exceptional AVP level opportunity to work as an implementation manager within a Global Funds Management Business.
The ideal applicant would have a strong asset management or custody background, combined with some change management or process improvement exposure.
This role will have considerable interaction across the fund accounting teams, and well as the investment analytics risk & compliance teams. This role will also has a fairly strong focus on corporate governance, given that the role works as part of the FLOD office. The primary function of this role is to coordinate regional implementation projects and initiatives with a focus on Legal Entity Governance and implementation of First Line of Defense. This role will report to a VP locally, and have interaction with regional offices, in coordinating projects.
- Implement standards, processes, procedures and templates to support Board and Executive Committee Meetings
- Perform reviews and establish, implement, and document control procedures
- Manage and/or coordinate regional implementation projects and initiatives with a focus on Legal Entity Governance and implementation of First Line of Defense
- Establish management, best practice and communication structure for the Corporate Secretary functions across the region
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance related field
- Proven track record in a change management/program management
- Previous exposure to Legal Entity governance and oversight is considered desirable
- Demonstrated market knowledge and understanding of operational processes and controls