Our client is a large investment management business looking to hire a Senior Investment Operations Analyst in their Melbourne offices.
The Investment Operations team is a core business unit within the business and provide end-to-end investment operational capabilities to support the investment strategies and lifecycle of the firm’s funds.
- Operational Due Diligence
- Investment Discovery and Operating Model Assessment
- Pipeline Management and Communication
- Investment Transaction Implementation
- Strong experience in investment operations across a number of asset classes.
- Background in institutional funds management, industry or other superannuation funds, or funds administration services is highly desirable.
- Thorough understanding of institutional investment strategies and the operational support structures required to implement and administer investment decisions. Experience with both public and private market asset classes would be ideal.
The ideal applicant would have a strong Investment Operations background combined with excellent communication skills, to help liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal applicant would have 5 to 12 years of strong Investment Operations [or equivalent] experience.
Feel free to give our Melbourne office a call on +61 3 9653 9222 to follow up on your application or to introduce yourself, ideally after you have sent your CV for our consideration for this position.