Our client is a global wealth management business looking for a Client On-boarding Specialist to join their team in Melbourne on an initial 12-month contract.
This role will work closely with the firm’s key stakeholders to facilitate a smooth and efficient client on-boarding process.
– Facilitate screening requirements and assess customers, to identify possible Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Tax Evasion and other risks.
– Implement AML/KYC standards and policies and be key contact for related queries and initiatives.
– Process new account documentation and ensure that the account opening process satisfies the client’s needs with exceptional service.
– Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Australian and global securities markets with on-boarding and client service background.
– Knowledge of Australian and International securities regulations and compliance requirements.
This role will be hired on an initial 12-month contract. This exceptional opportunity to join a global leader in wealth management services will pay between $30-$40 per hour plus superannuation.
Please click apply if you are interested in being considered for this great opportunity.