Salary description: SGD $100k - $135k
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client, a global investment bank is looking for an AVP in Singapore to manage and develop their KYC Onboarding team of 8 staff.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Manager will be partnering with support groups to streamline processes and drive efficiencies while ensuring robust controls.
• Conduct KYC review on new and existing customers
• Provide guidance and advisory to RMs (Relationship Managers) with respect to KYC procedures and workflow
• Liaise closely with Compliance Department on KYC/AML related matters
• Implement, monitor and supervise regulatory change
• Perform risk reviews and remediate issues (Identify self identified audit issues, drive efforts to reduce risk)
• Face off with business partners, support groups, audit, compliance,
• Business supervision and operational risk
• Partner with global counterparts
• University Degree with solid relevant working experience ideally in a regulated business or legal practice within Banking and Finance sector
• 5+ yrs experience in KYC/AML Operations.
• Extensive Know Your Customer knowledge and experience of managing a team with the ability to lead a larger group
• Good knowledge and experience in risk management field, and proven ability to support the development of the business activities while robustly applying risk management disciplines and controls
• Pro active and business orientated with proven ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands and ability to assess stakeholder needs to improve customer experience and showing resilience under pressure
• Good knowledge of a wide variety client types, financial institutions, quoted companies, private companies, hedge funds, funds along with the wide range and complex variety of fund or corporate structures
• Ability to build relationships by communicating and working effectively with consultants, technical experts, Subject Matter Experts across the whole department, compliance and business users
SG EA Licence No.15S7735Apply for this Job →