Salary description: $70k - $80k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global US Investment bank, seeking a Client Onboarding Specialist.
The Client Onboarding Team works to manage the operational risks associated with the introduction of new client relationships to our client. This is an internal and external client-facing role and in many cases, contact with the Client Onboarding Team is the first exposure the client has to processes. The team is responsible for performing due diligence (KYC) on new clients, sourcing and retention of client KYC documents, background checks and process management to satisfy AML/CTF policies and various regulatory requirements.
This role is an opportunity to use product and front-to-back KYC/AML knowledge to support highly structured or non-standard transactions. You will further be supporting emerging businesses areas and identifying limitations.
– experience building and creating new reporting systems
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– 1-2 years’ experience of AML/KYC and regulatory requirements and processes within an Investment Bank / Retail Broker
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent prioritisation, organisational and multi-tasking skills
– Good understanding of constitutive documents and corporate structures
Apply for this Job →