Our client is a prominent global asset manager, with a well-established office in Singapore. They are seeking to hire a Client Reporting Analyst to work as part of their funds client services division. This is an exceptional opportunity for a grad applicant or candidate with 1-3 years’ post-grad experience, seeking to join a high-profile asset manager with the opportunity to progress toward sales, business development, or relationship management. Ideally, you will have some fund reporting experience.
The team collaborates with our sales teams, as well as departments across the firm, to deliver an impeccable client experience and provide strategic resources to our clients. The Singapore Client Servicing Team sits within the Global Client Group and services the firm’s sales channels across Asia ex-Japan institutional businesses by providing a broad suite of highly customised reports along with a suite of standardised solutions. These reports include due diligence questionnaires, reconciliations, requests for information and board reports, and client review questionnaires to meet our clients’ reoccurring reporting needs.
As an Associate you will be responsible for generating reports for the institutional sales team to assist in building, maintaining, and strengthening client relationships. Reporting directly to the Manager, Client Services, this position is based in our Singapore office and is the perfect role for someone who demonstrates drive, ambition, and initiative.
- Generate a large volume of standard and custom weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to institutional clients, consultants, and service providers.
- Provide performance data and prepare analytical material used during client reviews and presentations.
- Provide quality control for client reports, requests, and support day-to-day activities.
- Assist with initial fundings, ad-hoc transactions, responding to ad-hoc client servicing queries, and managing other recurring client deliverables.
- Responsible for coordinating due diligence and client questionnaires.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics
- Ideally 1-4 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrable track record delivering an exemplary client service.
- Proven analytical and numeracy skills with a high attention to detail.
- Background or strong interest in finance/investments.
This is a great position, that is part reporting and part client services focused. So your work will be reporting-focused, although over time build increasing client exposure. The salary will be variable, depending on relevant post-graduate experience. An ideal applicant will have a few years of client reporting or client services experience within asset management or private wealth.
Please kindly apply with a Word CV to this application, or feel free to call our Singapore office on +65 6622 5755 for an intro chat, after sending your CV.
SG EA Licence No.15S7735