Our client is a leading ASX listed FinTech firm servicing the stockbroking and wealth management industry with their automated operations technology.
They are rapidly growing with a strong pipeline of new business and planned overseas expansion. Due to this, they need an additional Account Manager to service their current clients, and be their main point of contact.
Candidates should have over 3 years’ experience ideally from the stockbroking or wealth management industry within a client services style role.
This role would suit someone coming from a client service, desk assistant, middle office/ trade support environment with an outgoing personable personality and be comfortable meeting clients, and being the main point of contact for queries and issues. The Client Account Manager is accountable for the ongoing relationships with, and provision of exceptional client service to clients and support personnel of each of these clients. Client Account Managers are also responsible for maintaining good working relationships with each of our internal partners, including Sales, IT, Onboarding teams and senior management
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned clients including key clients and their requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with advisors and key personnel.
- In conjunction with the sales team, meet with clients from time to time including social functions.
- Performance of regular client calls/visits including publishing written agendas, post meeting minutes and outstanding action items, regular reporting of progress and follow up actions
- Work closely with the Product and Onboarding team to ensure seamless adoption of new clients
- Client training
- Take ownership of all aspects of risk associated with the client, including service issues with regulatory/compliance implications.
- Impeccable communication skills
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within a wealth management environment with strong client interaction
- A strong knowledge of the Australian Stockbroking industry