Salary description: $75k - $80k depending on experience
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading firm with offices around the region. They are seeking to hire a Client Service Account Manager to join their team, which is focused on managing the day to day administration of fund and trusts. This will involve being the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients for their unit registry.
A Client Services Account Manager should identify opportunities to assist the client’s needs by offering the full range of products and services as well as:
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure excellent service is being provided to clients
- Maintain high service outcomes to achieve and exceed service delivery standards
- To ensure communication from your department to other departments is maintained at a high standard to ensure all stakeholders are briefed in relation to your departments activities
You will also be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Unit Trust Administration team to develop and maintain fund checklists for accurate processing and validation
- Regularly meet with your portfolio of clients in person reviewing their register.
- The ability to professionally liaise with Clients, Investors and Advisors and respond to queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all client registry reports are carried out in a timely and accurate manner
- Effective and accurate co-ordination and communication associated with allotments, redemptions, distributions, Adviser Service Fees, periodic statements, quarterly reports and adhoc communications to investors and advisers.
- Project manage and execute where required client Distributions, e-communications and meetings
- 4+ years’ experience in an Account Manager, Client Services and/or operational role in funds management, custody, registries or the financial services sector with understanding of managed funds and or equities
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel, MS, computer skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure