Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. A new opportunity is available in the Employee Share Plan team as a Client Service Manager.
Working as part of this dynamic and friendly team, your role will involve:
- Regular (monthly/quarterly) pre-scheduled account meetings with assigned clients (face to face or via phone)
- Direct client management for assigned clients
- Working cohesively with other divisions- includes payments, registry, meetings, call centre, IT, risk and compliance
- Providing excellent customer support to ensure maximum satisfaction and a positive experience for our clients
- Supervision and management of key events and day to day tasks
- Creation of a client matrix for every Employee Plan client
- Regular contact with clients on key events using the client matrix
- Attending and chairing meetings with assigned clients
- Attending meetings with other Client Services Managers
- Work with the Service Delivery team for all processing operational requirements
- Implementation of new processes, procedures and systems for the Client Service Management team, this may include business user acceptance testing.
- Identify new areas where potential growth or revenue opportunities exist
- You must have previous experience within the Employee Share Plan division of Share Registry- circa 3+ years.
- You will be highly organised and capable of completing high volumes of workload within fast turn around times.
- Your attention to detail will be second to none, and your communication skills will be impeccable.