Our client is a leading global fund services provider based in Sydney CBD seeking a CSM to join their client focused team.
The role of a Client Service Manager (CSM) is to deliver on client objectives of understanding, anticipating and managing the needs and expectations of clients to ensure maximum revenue potential and service needs. Working as an integral part of the business, you will be responsible for delivering and facilitating client meeting and monitoring services of client transactions and growth for the business. This also includes additional business for existing clients such as new mandates, new funds (or classes / series within existing funds) and as needed vendor management to support our service offering
- CSM’s are responsible for the premium delivery of services to asset manager clients.
- Managing client expectations, negotiating service level agreements, account planning, cross selling and strategic initiatives.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with client contacts
- Managing client expectations
- First point of contact on all client matters
- Project management and support as needed.
- Constant and ongoing maintenance of the Clients & Contacts Database
- Report production on a weekly and monthly basis
- Identification of revenue and service opportunities – new and existing clients
- Anticipating needs of top clients
- Meeting the needs of all clients
- Keeping abreast of the current industry related issues and trends.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Extensive client services experience gained in financial services is essential, as is a proven track record of building productive relationships.
- Unlisted managed funds, and registry experience.
- Custody services, fund administration, banking, stockbroking or related finance industry experience
- Business development skills
- Project management skills
- Leadership skills
- Tertiary qualification in business / financial markets / securities industry
- 2+ years’ experience in a client facing role with Funds Management outsourced administration industry knowledge
- 5+ years’ previous experience in fund management/Custodial administration/ client services
Salary for this role will be $115-130k and bonus