Salary description: $120,000 - $149,999 plus super + bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is seeking a Client Services Manager to join their Sydney team.
To be part of the team performing service management in and around Australia, Oceania. This role allows the individual to engage customers from service management perspective to address the growing needs of the financial services community in relation to our client.
- Maintain client relationships and build client satisfaction with designated customers expecting operations excellence at all times.
- Set up, maintain and provide oversight on all deliverables of the Premium Suite of Service, including but not limited to service meeting, reporting, monitoring of critical systems, health checks, troubleshoot training, escalation manual maintenance.
- Promote and propose change in the customer environment for resilience and optimization of their use of clients products and services.
- Identify and drive process and tool improvements.
- Contribute to the team objectives, including input and review of the monthly Premium Plus Service newsletter, involvement in the yearly Premium Services Forum.
- Provide on-call and on-site support and be the escalation point of a 24×7 payment system.
- Provide technical support to the commercial staff by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos.
Skills/ qualifications required:
- University degree in Computer Science of IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in various Operating systems, Networking technologies and modern integration techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of the New Payment Platform (NPP)
- Strong payments experience required
- Experience in the market infrastructure, (ie, central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository) systems or operations
- Experience supporting complex accounts within Customer Support
The ideal candidate will have at least 7- 10 years’ experience within the area of technical support and/ or operations, of which at least 5 years within a banking or financial, environment.
This role will pay variable based on prior experience.Apply for this Job →