Our client is a well-established and growing financial services business looking for a hands on Client Services Manager to join their team.
The Client Services Manager will manage the delivery of the day to day administration of clients funds whilst developing and maintaining a strong relationships with a portfolio of clients by being the main point of contact for the client
- Understanding the business’s capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to clients
- Work closely with the Team Leader to develop and maintain fund checklists for accurate processing and validation
- Regularly meet with portfolio of clients in person reviewing their services and any investor projects.
- The ability to professionally liaise with Clients, Investors and Advisors and respond to queries in a timely and accurate manner per agreed Service Level Agreements exceed client’s expectations
- Ensuring all client registry reports are carried out in a timely and accurate manner per agreed Service Level Agreements
- Project manage and execute where required client Distributions, ecommunications and meetings
- Provide support, training, guidance and back up to other team members as required.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure all daily deadlines are met
The ideal candidate will have a Client Services, Account Manager and/or Operational experience from share registry, stockbroking, wealth management, funds management, custody sector with strong communications skills, a can-do attitude, and be happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved when needed.