Our client is a financial services provider supporting clients with home and cross border securities and taxation requirements. They are looking to add a Client Services Analyst to their Melbourne team.
As a Client Service Analyst, you will:
– Provide Support to the Managing Director.
– Deal with scheduling, daily queries, producing reports, organising calls and monitoring client relationships.
– Maintain regular contact with clients dealing with daily queries, produce reports, organise calls and maintain client relationships.
– Reconcile, compile and produce client reports.
– Maintaining outlook, case listing calendar, scheduling, management reporting, expense reconciliation,
coordinating meetings, events, etc.
– Provide support with research and RFP completion.
– Provide Sales support and provide portal demonstrations to clients and prospects.
– Maintaining and update all APAC procedures, manuals and other internal resources and documentation.
– Onboard new clients and perform KYC checks.
Requirements and Skills:
– 5 years + of experience in financial services support and administration.
– Strong numeracy and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
– High level Microsoft Excel skills, database and CRM knowledge.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong analytical approach with high level communication and organisation skills. A strong ethical grounding tied with an above and beyond attitude is essential.