Salary description: $60000 - $70,000 base
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a leading global share registry seeking an additional hire within their Employee Share Plans division.
In summary, this role would be ideal for someone who has gained some operational/administrative experience and is now looking to transition into a client facing role Or a Client Services candidate seeking a more senior role with some team leading opportunity.
Share plan experience is not mandatory. The role will involve overseeing a small portfolio of clients, attending meetings and assisting the Client Services Managers with projects, system and billing setup as well as mentoring junior client services associates.
- The role involves supervision and management of key events and day to day tasks for our Employee Share Plan clients.
- Involves assisting a portfolio of clients with equity plan administration, reporting, reconciliations, billing and invoicing.
- Provide coaching and direction to Client Service Associates
- Fostering of a strong pro-active client service delivery culture
- Cross train and support Client Service Managers on major projects
- Ensure client calendars are updated and managed daily
- Maintain and encourage a positive working environment for both themselves and colleagues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior problem-solving skills and abilities
- Accountability and ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines