Our client is a financial services provider supporting clients with home and cross border securities and taxation requirements. They are looking to add a Client Services Manager to their Melbourne team.
As a Client Service Manager, you will:
– Maintain regular contact with clients dealing with daily queries, produce reports, organise calls and maintain client relationships. The position will also participate in service reviews and provide sales support as and when needed.
– Reconcile, compile and produce client reports.
– Provide sales support and provide portal demonstrations to clients and prospects.
– Onboard new clients and perform KYC checks.
Requirements and Skills:
– Around 7 years’ experience in financial services, securities, or asset servicing.
– Strong knowledge of asset servicing, tax reclamation and securities class actions highly desirable.
– Strong numeracy and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
– High level Microsoft Excel skills extremely important.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong analytical approach potentially from a performance analytics background, with high level communication and organisation skills