Salary description: circa $80k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The primary responsibilities of the Client Services Officer is to be a senior team member to on-board new clients, process client enquires and work with a sales team. The person will be comfortable working in a fast moving multi-tasking environment and be able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, value quality and demonstrate initiative. As a key contact point for clients and sales teams you will be one of the first contacts for new clients.
The ideal applicant for this position would be a well-spoken, confident, intelligent financial markets professional with some exposure to fixed income or money market products ideally from a client services or operations background. If you have prior experience liaising with adviser or intermediary clients in a client services, business development support or relationship manager context this would be a good background for the role.
- Complete on-boarding process for new clients, counterparties and intermediaries.
- Service client and intermediary inquiries and static changes.
- Coach junior members
- Understand security setup and maintenance.
- Liaise between front and back office to ensure seamless transactions and client experience.
- Take ownership of sales, client and adviser email and phone queries until successfully closed.
- Contribute ideas to improving processes and efficiencies.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of processes across the team.
- Assist with coordination for seminar, training events and ad hoc tasks where required.
- Ad hoc project and process improvement work.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in financial services (preferably banking) or client services.
- Business degree qualified viewed favourably
- Excellent people skills, with a willingness to exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills
- Professional communication, strong written and verbal communications with high level of attention to detail
Feel free to call us directly in Sydney on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in confidence.Apply for this Job →