Salary description: $75k - $80k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their team as a Client Services Officer for fixed income/bonds. This role gives exposure to the whole business and offers an exciting progression opportunities within the team or their Sales/Markets group.
The primary responsibilities of the Client Service Officer is to be a senior team member to on-board new clients, process client enquires and work with our sales team. The person will be comfortable working in a fast moving multi-tasking environment and be able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, value quality and demonstrate initiative. As a key contact point for clients and sales teams, you will be one of the first contacts for new clients.
- Complete on-boarding process for new clients, counter-parties and intermediaries.
- Service client and intermediary inquiries and static changes.
- Coach junior members
- Understand security setup and maintenance.
- Liaise between front and back office to ensure seamless transactions and client experience.
- Take ownership of sales, client and adviser email and phone queries until successfully closed.
- Contribute ideas to improving processes and efficiencies.
- 3 years’ minimum relevant experience in financial services (preferably banking) or client services
- Business degree qualified viewed favourably
- Excellent people skills, with a willingness to exceed client expectations
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills
- Professional communication, strong written and verbal communications with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle high paced environment while delivering a high level of output at exceptional quality
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy in MS Office and CRM solutions