Salary description: AUD $60k - $75k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
This role would suit someone with at least one year’s client services experience in an assistant adviser, desk assistant, client services or an equities support environment, seeking to get into a client-facing, Account Management role.
Account Managers are accountable for the ongoing relationships with, and provision of exceptional client service to, the advisers and support personnel of each of these clients.
Account Managers are also responsible for maintaining good working relationships with each of their internal partners, including IT, Onboarding and Data Services.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned clients including but not limited to business strategy and model, trading patterns, key clients and their requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with advisers and key personnel.
- In conjunction with the Snr Account Manager / Business Head, meet with clients from time to time including social functions.
- Performance of regular client calls/visits including publishing written agendas, post meeting minutes and outstanding action items, regular reporting of progress and follow up actions
- Work closely with the AM and Product Team to ensure seamless adoption of new clients
- Client training as required
- Take ownership of all aspects of risk associated with the client, including unmatched and failed trades, service issues with regulatory/compliance implications.
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of one year’s experience within a broker environment with client interaction
- Strong equity markets System’s knowledge, CHESS, IRESS etc
- A strong knowledge of the Australian stockbroking industry
Apply for this Job →