Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a leading derivatives trading firm, with offices around the world, seeking a Markets Compliance Analyst to join their Sydney team.
The role will be a trading floor location role, acting as the Compliance Analyst for the APAC entities. You will be part of a team of four staff across Sydney and Hong Kong, and responsible for the daily compliance supervision tasks for Asia Pacific. Further responsibilities include:
- Monitor and review all trading by entities on a real-time and post trade basis.
- Provide training & guidance on financial markets & products, trading strategies etc.
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) procedures & provide AML training.
- Liaise with regulators & exchanges
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements
- Development of compliance test applications for trading system applications and algorithms to test their operation and behaviour during various market scenarios
- Contribution to design, development and documentation of risk management project for Asian entities.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Asia, EU & US regulatory developments and compliance issues.
- Tertiary qualified & IT literate.
- Excellent writing & communication skills.
- 1-2 years compliance experience, and exposure to IT (compliance related if possible. Preferred, but not essential).
- Equity & derivative market experience/exposure preferred (but not essential).
- Ability to provide presentations and training for up to 30 staff.
- Resolve issues real time or same day
- Not be intimidated/confused by explanations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great team! The salary will be competitive depending on experience.Apply for this Job →