Salary description: $110k-$130k - super + bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is seeking a high quality candidate with broad regulatory compliance experience in financial services.
The role will involve monitoring internal control so will consistently look to improve and maintain the pre-exisiting compliance framework.
The candidate should also have experience working in a funds management or custody business. The person should also be comfortable and willing to conduct assurance of controls.
The role is not suited to lawyers unless they have strong experience in compliance within a financial services institution. Strong AML/CTF knowledge is expected.
- At least 5 years in a financial services institution
- 5 years of operations business analysis experience with a strong compliance background
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Australian standards for risk and compliance management
- Also beneficial but not essential is knowledge of FATCA, AEOI-CRS, and knowledge of New Zealand regulatory change
- Sound knowledge of principles and practices of licence obligations and compliance standards
- Up to date with regulatory and market requirements (ASIC, AUSTRAC, APRA, ASX, FMA), as well as industry association initiatives
- Knowledge in financial services, financial markets and products and their activity drivers
- Specific knowledge of custody, banking, operations, fund accounting and applying a compliance framework
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click through the Apply Now function below. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.Apply for this Job →