Salary description: $85k-$100k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
One of the world’s leading banks is seeking a Copywriter / Content Creator to join their global private wealth management division in Sydney initially as a 12 month contract, however it will go permanent for the right person.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will collaborate closely with the team on a variety of projects to build meaningful content to raise brand awareness, primarily through digital marketing channels. An inquisitive mindset that thinks about what our customers want to read will be critical in this role.
You will need exceptionally strong copywriting skills that are flexible enough to develop editorial pieces, business development documentation and technical pieces.
Financial services experience is NOT required but will be desired. We are seeking someone with a passion for writing, strong attention to detail and the ability to build rapport at all levels as you will working with a range of internal stakeholders with a range of personalities and backgrounds.
- Develop, write and schedule content for the business;
- Coordinate and manage stakeholder input and sign off;
- Maintain website content including social media platforms;
- Creation of compliance marketing documents and forms;
- Develop and write pitches to support business development;
- Ensure content and documents comply with company policy and procedures;
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver relevant content