Salary description: Circa $75k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This exciting new contract role will be working as part of a leading Global Funds Management Business in their Corporate Actions team.
This position is to work as part of the Corporate Actions team and help research all domestic and New Zealand equity and fixed income corporate actions. The applicant will also need to process and monitor all client instructions to market, reconcile all local entitlements to market and assist with account setups for proxy voting.
- Corporate action research
- Income or core event entitlement processing
- Dividend re-investment plan processing
- Proxy voting processing and the investigation of reconciliation exceptions
- At least 3 years working in a funds management/custody corporate actions environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior Experience in the Australian / NZ Market for Local Custody Corporate Actions
- Good Experience in handling AceTP System
- Knowledge in Hiport Processing
This role is for an immediate start.
For a confidential discussion about this fantastic opportunity, please call Anton Murray on +61 2 8246 8911
Apply for this Job →