Salary description: Market rate
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Working with a leading global fund administrator, this is a great opportunity for an experienced corporate actions candidate to join a stable team focused on end to end domestic corporate actions processing.
• The accurate and timely processing of all Corporate Action announcements and Equity income due for all assets managed by our client and recorded on Hiportfolio.
• Identify and follow up of on all Corporate Action discrepancies with the custodians that have been duly appointed by their clients.
• Maintain all Tax components relating to these corporate actions are correct and promptly entered into the Hiport system.
• To complete tasks relating to Corporate Actions as assigned by either the Team Leader Corporate Actions or Senior Corporate Actions Officer from time to time.
• At least 3 years’ experience in an Investment Manager or Custodian corporate actions role.
• At least 3 years’ experience in corporate actions with either a custodian or fund manager.
• Self motivated and able to work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Completion of tertiary studies or relevant industry courses an advantageApply for this Job →