Our client is a leading global investment bank, seeking an experienced candidate with fluent / native Japanese language skills to join their corporate banking operations department with the main responsibility to provide assistance and support to the Head of Operations and other account officers within the Corporate Banking arm of the business.
- Provide assistance and support to the Head of Operations and other account officers, punctually, accurately, and cooperatively, to help maximise the performance of the Corporate Banking Department as a whole, as well as the Sydney office
- Prepare documentation such as loan agreement/ amendment letter, various applications, checklists, etc.
- Correspond with customers’ inquiries / requests / transactions
- Assist in the preparation of credit applications
- Assist in the preparation of credit rating applications
- Process of various products/documents including loan facility setup, account opening, KYC work, CIF, signatory list, notices
- Assist in Head Office Reporting / Inquiries
- Handle and update various lists/data
- Translate and summarise Japanese documents into English.
- Process of Funding sheet on a daily basis
Competencies/ Skills & Experience
- Language skills – Japanese and English
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a corporate environment
- Strong reporting skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven ability to manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel